Thursday, October 24, 2013

Country roads....

Keep on truckin

I went to lunch today with the intention of reading a magazine in a Japanese restaurant and eating noodles. Instead I ended up in an op shop (Oh no! How surprising!) and purchased an awesome pair of shoes for the boy, a stash of vintage linens (pillow cases, doilies and placemats) and some trucker country. Oh Yeah! And then hand eggs benedict and coffee for lunch. (I love places that do an all day breakfast).

Some of the linen has age spots and so may find itself as something else but I'm super happy with my Lee Conway purchase. You can't go wrong with anything that is advertising classic Darryl and Ozzy Ostrich on the back cover. Now, let's see how many versions of Me and Booby McGee,  I can collect on vinyl.

xx CC

No comments:

Post a Comment